Wednesday 20 August 2014

Pizza and Toad in the Hole

On Monday I made Toad-in-the-Hole, which is basically sausages cooked in bready batter thing.


The sausages were really nice, they were beef and sundried tomato or something from our local(ish) butcher. I didn't turn the oven up high enough so the batter failed to rise properly (fail) but apart from that it tasted fine. I served it with baked potatoes, kumara and yams.

I didn't cook anything on Tuesday, we just reheated some curry I found in the feezer.
Tonight I made pizza.
I used these large pita bread things for the bases. I really like pizzas made like this because the base goes really crispy and you can eat more delicious pizza because you're not so full of thick tasteless crust.


I topped my pizzas with pizza sauce onion, cheese, bacon, pineapple, Kransky sausage and potato.

No comments:

Post a Comment