Tuesday 31 March 2015

Sorry About the Whole Not Posting for Weeks Thing

I'm back, and no I wasn't erased from the fabric of space and time, I started uni (although, I guess the two are not too different when it comes to making sure you have no social life).
I also got a job (YAY money).
 work in a bakery now, so I have to get up at 5am every Saturday so I can be at work by 6am. This, as you can probably guess is not my usual lifestyle. Side note, when I was walking to work the other day I saw people out jogging - it was 5:30am, who the heck goes jogging at 5:30 I can barely drag myself out of bed and I'm getting paid!!!!!!
University also means getting up early - 6am Monday to Friday so I can get a ride with Dad because I'm too lazy to get public transport like normal people.
At this point I am basically a zombie and all I want to do when I get home is sleep (which I can't because assignments [WHY CRUEL WORLD!!!])
Also, physical activity (hisssssssssssss), my university is on top of a hill, so I have to drag myself and my 6kg backpack up 7 flights of stairs to get to one street and then a variety of very steep paths to get to the actually university. Stairs - my one true nemesis.

Apart from all that, things aren't going too badly. I'm doing International Relations, Cultural Anthropology and Academic Writing this trimester, and they're all pretty interesting subjects.
Assignment season is coming though, so we'll see how long they remain interesting to me.
So far, the most interesting thing to happen was when the whole building had to be evacuated twice within the space of an hour during Clubs week because the Science Club reportedly flew their remote control shark into the alarm sensors. Yeah, they had a remote control shark...

Anyways, I'd better finish this post off as I am procrastinating on writing my International Relations essay (cue to me totally not working on it anyway and going on Youtube for the next five hours.)





No comments:

Post a Comment